Friday, April 6, 2007

Take a Nip

Being that it's International Fish Camp Week and all, we here at The Water Swatters feel like no fish camp, campfire, or vest/chestpack should be without a FLASK. The FLASK has been around for a long time, like eleventy billion years. It's simple. It's beautiful. And it serves a purpose. Nothing warms the soul like passing around a FLASK when it's 19 degrees out(that Fahrenheit to our readers) and the fire just ain't cutting it.







Got this baby in Russia some 14 years ago. Will hold a handle of booze. Gave it to my brother where it probably sits in his home, neglected. May have to get this one back.







I prefer to fill mine with a bourbon, preferably Maker's. I had a few friends send me pictures of their FLASKS. We analyzed and think they communicate a lot about their owners. Let's have a look...





Survey Says....I like to drink and hike. No need for that extra three ounces of weight in the old pack.


















Survey Says.....I mean bidness. Very serious and committed. We like.











Survey Says.....A very happy drunk. You want to get tanked? Hang out with this guy.




















Survey Says....Have you seen my Orvis dogbed catalog? It was right beside the Pottery Barn catalog?

Props for Tito's Vodka










Survey Says...we'd fish with this guy.














Survey says.....and these two also.






































Survey says.....pass the thermos Gramps.

1 comment:

Missy Weimer said...

I love it! Thanks for giving me a laugh!